zaterdag 10 december 2011

Introduction

Hello there,
although not everyone is 'there'. Where is there? On the internet? Anyway, this is a blog where I'm probably going to post pictures, music and quotes, texts and so forth. Not all is mine, but I'll link the source of it. I have a tumblr account as well, but I decided that texts do not get as much respect as they should there. It focusses too much on the visual scrolling and not the slow but strong power of words. Although I have a slight feeling that everything is going to be pretty random, so I'm warning you.
I'm native Dutch, but I'm studying in English so I'll be posting in both languages, it depends on how I feel. I'm not native English, so please forgive me if I'm making mistakes or use expressions in English that don't exist. French, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Ancient Greek, Latin and German can also appear, however this will be less common because my level of those languages is very low. Especially my active knowledge, passive knowledge of French and German is still kind of ok.

I have another blog as well where I write opinions, though it's in Dutch.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten